What is neighbourhood planning?
Neighbourhood Planning is a way for communities such as ours to develop their own approach to deciding the future of the places where they live and work.
It is not a legal requirement but a right, which communities can use to determine the development and use of land and to make other improvements to their neighbourhood, including the development of homes, shops, offices, infrastructure and their design.
We want a Neighbourhood plan for Horsham because it will set out our community's vision for the un-parished areas of Horsham for up to the next twenty years. The Neighbourhood Plan has legal status so, decisions on planning applications must take the Neighbourhood Plan into consideration. Communities can put in place planning policies that will help deliver that vision or grant planning permission for the development they want to see.
- Winter Newsletter 2021
- Statutory examination has started ! Letter from Examiner
- Autumn 2020 Newsletter – The plan & public consultation
- April 2020 News Letter – Consultation Response
- BLUEPRINT NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN: YOUR TOWN: YOUR VISION: YOUR PLAN
- 2019 AGM 28 Nov 2019
- Appointment of Alison Eardley Consulting (Sept 2019)
- Summer 2018 Newsletter
- 2017 Annual General Meeting (14th August)
- Spring 2017 Update